This page is a changelog for releases of Fermipy.
- Bug fixes and various refactoring in TSCube and CastroData. Classes
for reading and manipulating bin-by-bin likelihoods are now moved to
- Rationalized naming conventions for energy-related variables.
Properties and method arguments with units of the logarithm of the
energy now consistently contain
login the name.
energiesnow returns bin energies in MeV (previously it returned logarithmic energies).
log_energiescan be used to access logarithmic bin energies.
loge_boundsin the methods that accept an energy range.
- Changed the units of
emaxin the sed output dictionary to MeV.
- Add more columns to the FITS source catalog file generated by
write_roi. All float and string values in the source dictionary are now automatically included in the FITS file. Parameter values, errors, and names are written to the
- Add package script for dispatching batch jobs to LSF (
- Fixed some bugs related to handling of unicode strings.
- Added new variables to source dictionary:
- Removed camel-case in some source variable names.
cacheft1option to data disable caching FT1 files. Cacheing is still enabled by default.
- Support FITS file format for preliminary releases of the 4FGL catalog.
__future__statements throughout to ensure forward-compatibility with python3.
- Reorganize utility modules including those for manipulation of WCS and healpix images.
- Various improvements and refactoring in
localize. This method now moved to the
- Add new global parameter
llscan_ptsin gtlike to define the number of likelihood evaluation points.
- Write output of
sedto a FITS file in the Likelihood SED format. More information about the Likelihood SED format is available on this page.
- Write ROI model to a FITS file when calling
write_roi. This file contains a BINTABLE with one row per source and uses the same column names as the 3FGL catalog file to describe spectral parameterizations. Note that this file currently only contains a subset of the information available in the numpy output file.
- Reorganize classes and methods in
sedfor manipulating and fitting bin-by-bin likelihoods. Spectral functions moved to a dedicated
- Write return dictionary to a numpy file in
- some features